Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Thursday, July 24, 2003

My new computer!

well, i am writing this first blog from my new computer. it is so sweet and i love it. i named it josephine, my favorite name for a girl. my dad says now i cant name my hypothetical child josephine because that would mean naming her after a computer. i disagree. anyway, this totally rad new computer is kick-ass. its a dell laptop that my brother helped me pick out, because i know next to nothing about computers compared to him. emily got a laptop too, in fact, lots of people seem to be favoring the laptops over the desktops. i like it so i can move it off my desk and have the entire desk to do work that doesnt involve a computer as opposed to having the moniter, keyboard, and mouse taking up all the space. i also like that i can take it to the library and work on it without having to fuss with switching from my computer to one in the lab. anyway, i like it.

tonight im heading off to roberts for the chic flick night of roberts thursday night movie nights. it should be lots of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home