Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Tuesday, August 19, 2003

really strange mood

today and last night have been such strange days for me. i got all introverted after emily's party because i dont like dealing with large groups of people. so i went to barnes and noble to be by myself, but that didnt work out too well, so i came home again. then my parents wanted to spend "quality time" which was not working out for me, so i talked to garett and becky brocker until the wee hours of the morning which was not very wise on my part. but it all worked out, because my mom let me sleep in today. then i worked all day with a break because a friend came over very distraught and needed to talk. so i did that. and then i worked some more. and then i spent this evening inside with nothing to do. i rented chicago, i watched tv and then talked to garett and becky brocker and harold and some others online again. it has not been a bad day, and i have no reason to be upset, but it hasnt been a good day, and i have no reason to be very happy either, all my friends are leaving and all i have left is a computer screen. so im just in the weird not knowing whether to be happy or not kind of way tonight. ok, i do have one reason to be happy. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home