Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Thursday, June 09, 2005

On feeling old

In less than 12 hours, I will be done with the first half of my undergraduate college experience. Its unbelievable! I was talking to Cat on the aim earlier about how I'm half done and got all teary-eyed. I fell like Cathy from that comic strip where she always feels old and screams and her hair gets all poofy and her eyes bug out. I've had the Don McLean song "Everyday its a-getting closer, going faster than a rollercoaster" stuck in my head for over a week. Its going so fast! I'm enthralled to see my family tomorrow, but I just need to get through these last 12 hours. Ok, for now, back to studying.

Unfortunately no dreams lately. I think it might be because I haven't been sleeping for more than a few hours at a time. Thank God summer is nearly here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home