Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

tests

so ive got my chem test tomorrow, im waiting for my chem-study-buddy to finish packing her books and then we are heading over to the library. it should be a good day of studying. then i need to focus on calc for my calc final friday. i finished my sosc paper monday morning and handed it in (3 hours early and even got a full nights sleep) so that was a success i think. i can't do anything about it now, which is a huge relief, because i have enough to worry about. ive been sick for a few weeks now, and its really starting to wear on me, i can't sleep as well as i normally do and now is not a good time to be wasting time trying to get to sleep at night. also one eye has gone all red and funny, i hope it not pink-eye, because that would just make me the most unlucky person ever. im hoping i just stratched it or something and it goes away soon.

M.D. = Me Doctor! (i thought that was pretty funny)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home