Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Thursday, October 05, 2006

awesome

everything is going so well. my classes are totally awesome, i love them all, the two bio classes, a poetry class, and physics. my room is a total mess, i havent completely unpacked yet, but i'll work on that tomorrow and this weekend (nevermind the fact that i said that last weekend). my first discussion section for my ta job is tuesday, i'm kind of nervous, but also kind of excited. we're going to the field museum next week for my anatomy class, thats always fun. tomorrow i'm planning on watching the first three episodes of grey's anatomy with laura because i've been terribly behind in watching it and shes got them on her computer. im so excited! other than that, i may go contra-dancing saturday, i'm making dinner with leah sometime, good stuff. most people seem to be having a really rough start-of-the-year, but mine is going swimmingly.

(I feel like everything i say is so obvious, he makes me so happy, but its more than that too...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home