Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Apartment!

So it's really coming together! We found two of three subletters among our friends and the third is staying for two of the three months (better than nothing) and seems to be pretty nice. I have bought all my bedroom furniture and a lot of communal stuff too like tv, entertainment center, kitchen table, etc. We are moving in at the end of this week, which is super exciting! We have set up gas, electric and internet, so it's really coming together!

For finals, I had two papers due last week and my mammals test yesterday, so now it's just Biochem (the hardest) thursday morning and I'll be done. I need to pack and find a summer job (which is kind of happening, but not fast enough for me). So I guess I'm just hoping it all falls into place.

Here's wishing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home