Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

on how I'm in the b-level

I'm in the b-level (thats the second below ground level in the library for those non uofc-ers) right now with my Wofflin (more umlat) and my camera full of pictures i took at the art institute today. I'm trying to decide if saint jerome is more classical or baroque, but its kind of hard because the painting is unfinished. In 30 minutes I get to go to may house and eat banana chocolate chip cookies and perhaps watch an episode of Arrested Development before going back to work.
I've been having many weird dreams and too much to go into detail here, but this morning I woke up just when it was getting really good, it involved frat boys and theme parks. Now I am going to go try to decide whether there is closed or open form before my break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home