Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Its not a good mood, not a bad mood, just a funk

some things that have happened recently:
1) i got back to chicago, got to see my friends again, everything wonderful like that.
2) there has been some drama involving my friends from home and i am far away from it but still wanting to be there for them and all that.
3) Garett got back from Austria or wherever he was. I kind of thought it would never happen, it just seemed like he was gone forever, but its good that he's back, jonathan for one seems to be complete again.
4) Andrew and I apparently were forgotten when everyone congregated at Zach/Colleens tonight and we got invited late, it was still fun.
5) Jamie moved out, the room is a lot more quiet without her, it seems to be missing something. oh wait, just the mess, but i do miss her.
6) I thought today was monday, but its not, its tuesday, and that screwed me up even after i realized my mistake at 9am, the whole day seemed off.
7) i woke up at 7 and couldnt get back to sleep, so i took a nap and woke up and it was dark which also screws with my head. I dont like sleeping through daylight, it doesnt seem right.
8) Andrew and i have decided to at least try to get an apartment together for next year.

even chocolate, cards, friends, and my music didnt get me out of the funk, maybe a shower and a good nights sleep will do the trick.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But we both know what makes things better now, don't we?

That's right, NUTMEG.

8:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home