Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

heroes

I have become completely addicted to the show heroes. My roommate was having a mutual friend over to watch it so I caught up watching a few episodes on the internet and then watched it with them. I have concluded that it is awesome. I really like this idea of humans who can do special things, like x-men, or pretty much any superhero, but along with the genetic component rather than random actions like spider bites. I know that this is not really a realistic notion, but it is more realistic than getting hit with space radiation that gives you special powers instead of just cancer. Anyway, I'm completely addicted to watching it now. It's amazing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Suggs said...

word. Sylar is such a cool name.

11:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home