Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Thursday, September 11, 2003

sara is way cool

ive been reflecting recently, and ive come to the conclusion that i would rather be at college right now than here at home. i also decided that i have a lot to do before i leave and i am kinda stressed out. i dont like that. i have to pack, and go through my room in a major way.

ive also decided that my roommate is way cool and so are other ucers that i really want to meet and hang out with. my reflections have led me to think that i would have lots of fun at chicago, and i really want to go..now.

so those are my reflections, and i hope you have enjoyed reading them. right now im going to go reflect on some packing and then maybe reflect on some sleep, i will let you know if i have any sudden realizations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home