Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Thursday, November 11, 2004

my room is a mess

I have so much to get together this weekend, I was hoping to go up to the north side sometime, I have reading to do, start studying for ochem midterm thursday, maybe even laundry. Yeah, I really hope I can find the concentration to work on it all, I know its not hard, I just have to do it. That always seems to be the problem, I can do it, I just dont normally want to.
In other news, I am playing either Ms. Page or Ms. Ford in our scene from Merry Wives of Windsor, which will be very cool. Im working with two other cool girls from my class, Subha will be the other actress and Iliana is the director. Im looking forward to doing this for the rest of the quarter.
Im also really looking forward to thanksgiving, seeing my family and friends, driving again (even if it is for an absurdly long time), seeing my cat (its sad that that isnt plural), and other perks.
Tonight I have a stat problem set to look forward to, wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger b said...

thats not what i meant, the other perks of going home are things like sleeping, have home-cooked food, having a big room again, if only for a short time. :) get your mind out of the gutter sara :) llyl

9:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home