Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Good Morning, Good Morning

I love mornings, I love how it isnt quite light out, I love how quiet it is outside (especially at the frats), I love the serenity of waking up and doing my morning routine.

In other news "Oh...can you talk about me in your blog too?" -Michael from Binghamton. I've known Mike since 6th grade. He is two years older than me and had technology class right before lunch. The way my middle school was arranged, the 6th graders got the 4th floor to themselves and the lunch room and technology rooms were in the basement. So almost every day, Mike saved me a place in the lunch line. It was very sweet. I dont remember what he did then, because we didnt eat lunch together, which seems strange in retrospect. I went off to go eat with those girls who I wasnt really friends with but thought I should be, (this changed for 7th grade when I was friends with Emily and Sara). But I guess one of the main things about becoming friends with Mike was the choir trip. I dont remember what we did, but it was fun, im sure. Well, after that year, he went off to high school, and I finished out middle school. We met up again when I was a freshman and he was a junior. We continued having a good time in choir and being crazy together (something involving a kermit doll and a lot of photographs on a bus). Well, now he is off at college and graduating this year which is amazingly weird to think about. I have lots of great memories of Mike; accidentally matching when we go out for a walk, sneaking him into my hot tub one night, sitting in the band hallway chilling out, angela (is there really anything more to say?).

Anyway, I have to get going to class, I hope you all enjoyed this trip down memory lane with me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for talking about me!! :-) YOU ROCK Bethany! Oh, by the way...I WANT KERMIT BACK! :-p

4:37 PM

 
Blogger b said...

Kermit is there so you will have to come get him back and in the process visit me, and at the end of the visit, you will want to leave Kermit so you can come back again.. its how it always works, and im very comfortable with my kermit now, :D so you might never get him back! muahahaha! but i promise i will leave him to you in my will... :D

7:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But...but...i'm older than you! Plus it's a proven fact that women outlive men. So right there I have TWO things against me! How about this? You can give him back to me as a Graduation present...either from Brockport for Undergrad or from Canisius (I hope i'm not jinxing it) for Grad. Or...when I die, you can put him in the coffin with me and I can be buried with him! :-)

12:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home