Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

i wish i could tell you - to various people

(idea stolen from clara)

- you are my bedrock, i will always love you. you've had a much harder life than me and are the strongest person i've ever met.

- i'm sorry for what i said so long ago, please get the fuck over it.

- you missed out on me because of your preconceptions.

- how can you expect me to be there for you when you distance yourself like this?

- you think you have it all figured out. you dont. at least we all recognize that we don't have it right yet.

- i wish you would accept who you are instead of trying to be everything to everyone all at once.

- i never thought i would care about you like this, it hurts that i dont mean the same to you.

- im starting to believe you never meant it.

- i wish i could show you how others see you, maybe then you would change. until then, i never want to see you again.

- I'm waiting for you to get hurt.

- I'm scared by what this means, I'm scared by what I want this to be. I'm scared you aren't, and that you are.

-you are the coolest person i know, how can you not see that?

-i'm afraid we are growing apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home