Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Mm, it's Saturday

Well, normally I don’t do anything of great importance on Saturdays, but I got up early today, 9:15 (early for a Saturday) and I’m planning on going to the library or something to get some serious work done. I’ve got an ochem midterm Thursday, and almost as importantly a lab practical Monday, and so I need to get my study on for both of those. Also I’ve got a lab write-up due Monday in lab (last one of the quarter though, ::nostalgic sigh::). In addition, I’ve got a new Shakespeare play to read, and I need to start memorizing my lines for drama, plus a meeting with my scene partner tomorrow to figure out our "history" together to play our scene. Well, I guess its time to go get started now. :). It’s actually not very depressing that I’m going too spend today in the library; it will be nice to have some things done and off my mind. This weekend is turning out to be a lot better than the end of the week was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home