Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Thursday, October 19, 2006

i feel awful today

i feel awful today and im not entirely sure why. i woke up and my stomach was killing me (particularly on the right side which led to me freaking out about appendicitis). i've just slept all day and laid around because my stomach hurts. i've skipped my classes because i dont feel that i could pay attention, but now i have to go to lab because i can't miss that. we're cutting up fish heads. i'm really hoping i dont get more sick looking at dead fish (which everyone knows is my favorite kind of dead animal) and trying to find all their little skull bones. anyway, i should go do that now, uhg.

in other news, looking forward to seeing the neofuturarium tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home