Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Being Spontaneous

Today was a lot of fun, I went downtown to a Starbucks with Michael this afternoon, and it was really fun. I've decided I really like cafe & cocoa, even if they don't have it as an option here, I described it to the barista, and she made it for me (because she's from New York too). I've had 3 cups of coffee today, that is so much, so much that I am tempted to add extra o's to the "so" in "so much". I guess that goes to show how little sleep I got last night. I got some more ochem done, but there is a lot remaining before the midterm Thursday. I also made the (not original) observation that babies are cute. Also, people make funny expressions when they are reading, and its fun to look at them until they get uncomfortable and hide a piece of paper to make them think there is something on it that is worth seeing, when in fact, there isn't, I'm so tricky.

This morning I got up early to finish some homework and my friend Carl from ochem was also online doing his ochem problem set. We had a good to see someone else up at the ungodly hour of 7am to do work.

Something happened to me that I don't believe has ever happened before. Today I beat a boy out of the bathrooms. I could have sworn he left without me, because it is just such a ridiculous idea, but luckily, he didn't leave.

I feel like playing my drum, I haven't in a while, I told the story today of how my dad brought it back from South Africa for me, and it reminded me of how excited I am to be going home for thanksgiving. I miss my family.

I've decided that fresh mangoes from bartlett are wonderful; they are also good when made into a vegan smoothie by Erica.

Well, everything is wonderful. I'm currently downloading tonight's episode of Gilmore Girls, I'm talking to my wonderful friends, I'm happy.

P.S. Shout out to Sara who had a rough day. ::love::

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mangoes are even better when you STEAL THEM. Thieving maniac.

9:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of me, honey. I 'preciate it muchly!
love,
Sara
ps Bartlett has mangoes? That's incredible. I'm sorry I'm missing it.

1:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally just realized you were probably talking about your sara from home. oops. --huntsman--

1:43 AM

 
Blogger b said...

well, if you had a rough day too sara h, then i send you my love too. :) and yes, bartlett mangoes are way overpriced, and if they dont notice that i took it...well no, its still my fault, but its bartlett.

10:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay love boo overpriced mangoes
--sara h--
(and yes, i've had a 'rough day'--3 weeks of them, to be exact...)

12:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home