Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

the storm before the calm

I've been a bad person/student/friend/daughter/teacher/girlfriend recently. I need to change. I have decided to change.

It is time for the evolution to occur, it has been a long time coming. It will not happen overnight, it never does, but it will happen gradually. Isnt that what life is about? evolving towards something better?

I had a primates midterm friday - awesome (i think).
I had a physics midterm monday - not so much.
I had an anatomy paper due sunday - hopefully satisfactory, a lot more work than i imagined, but ultimately fun.
I have an anatomy lab practical tomorrow, apparently if i memorize everything, i'll do just fine.
I have to write more reviews for poetry, we'll see how that goes.

anyway, the evolution has begun, i'm spending the day in the lab working for my anatomy test tomorrow, hopefully i will go home at some point, i just dont know when.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home