Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Andrew for Sara

In response to The Hot One's comment: Andrew is a new friend this year, he's a first year in...central I think? yeah. Anyway, he was friends with Zach and we are friends too now. He's really cool, and I swear he carries around a pocket dictionary/theasaurus because he always and new and crazy words. I dont think you would know him, sara, because he's new this year, but he's still cool, and he's hot, and I think he might have broken up with an ex recently (a grad schooler, how progressive), but thats a tangent. He likes anime (Chr*s Tsa* style), is super tall, has this funny kind of smile he makes when he is trying in vain to explain something to me that is ever so endearing. Anyway, Im excited about hanging out and also very very excited about the meteor shower, damn Chicago weather and being cloudy all the time.

In other news, ochem midterm is over, I think thats all I can say about that.

Today I took a 1.5 hour nap, which was greatly needed, but i woke up from it to think that its morning and i was confused for a good 2 minutes. I hate it when that happens. And now I am off to do a stat problem set, work on a paper, read a shakespeare play, and then go celebrate with Fei that ochem midterm is over. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home