Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Monday, December 20, 2004

three cheers!

Well, break is going fabulously. After a very rough last couple of weeks of school, I'm home again. There have been fires and egg nog and movies. I get to cook and sleep in as late as I want and read books on my own time schedual (Chronicles of Narnia right now). It has been great.

I went up to visit sara at cornell thursday through saturday and it was lots of fun. I got to meet her friends and get my final college partying out of the way for the year. Good times.

When I got home, I found out that I passed stat, which is totally fantastic. I still dont know if I want to take it over again to get a better grade or if I should continue on to the next quarter and perhaps get a tutor. I still havent found out my ochem or drama grades, I guess they'll come soon.

Last night I went and got real pizza with sara and ernest, which was great. The stuff they have in chicago, as good as it is, isnt pizza. adn then we sat around talking on aim and made hotchocolate and all that good stuff.

Today I went into the high school and said hi to some teachers and talked to the IB coordinator about starting IBHL math, because it seems likea really good idea. Then I went and got blood drawn for some tests and made lunch.

Today my mom's school got cancelled after she went in, so she stayed to do some grading and then we're thinking about going up to owego for shopping, a totally great place.

So that has been my break, its been busy and great and I get two more weeks of it. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so totally right about the stuff in chicago not being pizza. what is up with that, yo?
-leah

3:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home