Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Monday, January 03, 2005

Ahh, Good Old Chicago

It has been one day back in Chicago, and it is great. I got in yesterday around 11:15 and proceeded to putz around the room, unpacking, restocking the bathroom since we had to take everything out for the staff to clean it over break (a small price to pay) and just generally hanging out in my room (::smile:: my room). I then proceeded to head out to lunch with Michael when we ran into Zach and so the three of us went to Noddles etc. which was fun. Then there was mail and bank and then osco and seeing Carlos. I saw lots of cool people that I had not seen in a long time over dinner and then proceeded to head over to shoreland with Michael to watch Mulan with Leah and Laura. I have been wanting to see that movie again for many many months, and I am so thrilled to have seen it again. :D Fabulous. And now I have attempted (and succeeded so far) to regain a normal sleeping pattern, but it probably wouldnt be very hard since Ive been getting 10 hours of sleep a night for the past 3 weeks. Well, I hope everyone who reads this has an excellent day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home