Never use a big word when a diminutive exression will suffice

Saturday, January 01, 2005

:D

I've got so many ideas for the new year, it is always so exciting to me to get a chance for a new start. And gosh, where should I begin... I've given up coming up with formal resolutions, but since I am nowhere near perfect, I will try to improve. I don't like the way last quarter went, it left a sour taste in my mouth and I have a lot of ideas to make it better for this quarter. Ive got that excitement of getting to do something over again, its really a great feeling. So now I just have to get out there and do it.

As for the last hours of 2004, it was really great. Things were iffy for a long time about our (me, em, sara) plans for tonight and it worked out well in the end at em's house with some excellent food, great friends, (how to word this:) interesting and explicit conversation, and just a lot of fun. Ryan as the psychiatrist is simply hilarious, he just makes everything about him with questions like "do you find me attractive" and the likes. I also saw angela, kenny, robert, viva, sean, bill, ernest, april, and probably other people that I cant think of right now.

Now it is time for me to go to sleep and rest before the long drive back to Indiana tomorrow. Im really looking forward to going back to chicago, and to kick it off with excellent plans to get together with Michael, always something great to look forward to. Good night world, and all good fortunes for a new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home